The BLOX Academic Planner 2021-22
Layout: Blox Stationery
The Academic Planner is dated for 13 months from the 1st August 2021 through to the 31st August 2022.
Following the successful launch of this planner last year, we have brought it back bigger and better. A LARGER version of our bestselling BLOX Academic Diary, this large planner which will look fabulous on any desk or in any staff room. Our sophisticated covers not only look good, but they should also survive whatever life throws at them.
The BLOX Academic Planner is all about our GRID format: see your weekly schedule at a glance and minimise the scheduling chaos of your busy life. A page for appointments, notes, etc and 4 columns on the opposite page to separate projects, activities, lists - however you organise your life.
The layout is printed in GREY and you have a choice of 6 covers. A note on the cover colours and finishes; the PINK cover has a soft, matt, snake effect finish. CORAL and CITRUS both have a subtle, leather-like finish with a soft sheen. CHAMPAGNE has a soft, supple, leather-like finish with a brighter sheen. SEA GREEN has a soft, matt, leather-like finish and NAVY has a glossy, lizard effect embossed cover.
The BLOX Academic Planner measures 24cm by 19cm and contains 208 pages of bright white paper. It is thread bound so that, with a little bit of use, it will lie flat if you want to keep it open on your desk. It has a thin hardback cover and rounded corners, an expandable pocket on the inside back cover, 2 grosgrain ribbon page markers, an elastic strap to hold it all together and a pen loop.
Tabbed sections include:
- INFORMATION pages to record Personal Information and My Week for your weekly schedule/timetable;
- GOALS to think about and plan the big things you want to do in all areas of your life;
- NOTES for anything and everything in your life;
- DATES including Dates To Remember, Notable Dates and Calendars,
- MONTHLY PLANNERS for the current year to further enhance your planning goals;
- YEAR PLANNER for the current and the following year; and
- the WEEK-To-VIEW spread is what this Planner is all about - a double page layout with our GRID format with a page for appointments, notes etc and the opposite page with 4 columns to help organise your busy life.