The BLOX Diary 2020
Layout: Blox Stationery
The BLOX Diary is dated for 12 months from the 1st January through to the 31st December 2020.
See your weekly schedule at a glance and minimise scheduling chaos with our GRID format, a page for appointments etc and 3 columns on the opposite page for project, activities, lists, however you organise your life. Suitable for home, work, students, in fact, anyone who wants a smart diary with columns to organise their activities.
The BLOX Diary is A5 in size, measuring 21cm by 15cm with 160 pages. It has a thin hardback cover with rounded corners, a gusset pocket on the inside back cover, 2 grosgrain ribbons, an elastic strap to hold it all together and a pen loop.
INFORMATION pages to record key personal information, your weekly timetable and Need To Know Information;
- GOALS pages to think about and plan those big things you want to do this year in all areas of your life;
- NOTES pages to record anything and everything important to you;
- DATES TO REMEMBER to record those not to be missed birthdays and anniversaries;
- YEAR PLANNERS containing calendars and planners for the current and following years; and
- a monthly summary followed by THE WEEK - a double page week-to-a-view with our GRID format.
We try very hard to get across the texture and colour of our diaries in the images shown. A note on our colour options: Pink has a soft matt snake finish. Apple has a flat smooth finish. Champagne and Silver have a soft, supple leather-like finish with a slight sheen. Navy and Sky Blue have a glossy embossed finish. All 6 cover colours are printed internally in GREY.