The BLOX Financial Diary
Layout: Blox Stationery
This is the journal to use if you want to get your finances in order. With detailed recording of your income and expenditure, you will take control of where your money goes. This is the first step in being able to focus on your saving and budgeting goals. Much more than a budget book, the undated Financial Diary is all you need to keep track of your finances, help you to be financially mindful and start you on the path to saving money.
The BLOX Financial Diary is A5 in size, measures 21cm by 15cm and contains 176 pages of bright white paper. It is thread bound so that with a little bit of use it will lie flat. With a thin hardback cover and rounded corners, an expandable pocket on the inside back cover, 3 grosgrain ribbon page markers and a choice of 2 colours, it is a very smart journal that you will enjoy using.
- Account Details to record the details of your financial arrangements;
- Financial Goals to keep you focused;
- Summary create monthly and annual summaries to track your progress;
- Savings to record monies that you have specifically identified to save;
- Income to record your income as it is received;
Monthly Commitments to record financial commitments that you have made;
Weekly Expenses Summary to analyse the details of your spending (probably the most important part of this journal);
- Weekly Expenses pages to record your discretionary spend as and when you spend it.